Lets get Cooking
- Place wrap on a large sheet of baking paper. The baking paper will later be used to hold the wrap together
- Spread a layer of tomato dip over the centre of the wrap to form the base for the other ingredients
- Add a large handful of mixed lettuce
- Add sliced tomato
- Add sliced cheese
- Add chopped red onion
- Add Avocado
- Cut a large chicken schnitzel into strips and lay on top of the salad
- Drizzle BBQ sauce on the schnitzel
- Roll up the wrap tightly in the tortilla
- Put the wrap on the edge of your baking paper and roll the paper with the wrap
- Once you get half way across the paper, fold in both sides and then continue to roll
- Repeat this roll process using glad wrap to hold it all together
- With a sharp knife cut the wrap in half diagonally
Angela's Perky Tips
- Try with roast chicken, ham, beef, bacon or your favourite marinated meat.
- There are a variety of wrap tortillas you can use, or try a pita pocket.
- Tandoori chicken wrapped with shredded Lettuce, cucumber onion and Tzatziki Sauce
- Spicy chicken wraps,made with left over chicken from lastnights dinner, Sweet chilli sauce, slices of cheeder cheese, avocado, lettuce and shallots.
- Instead of Chicken Ceasar as a Salad try it in a wrap, with Cos lettuce, crispy shards of bacon, chicken, parmasan and caesar dressing
- Teriyaki chicken wraps with shredded lettuce, shredded cabbage, shredded carrot, mayonaise and teriyaki sauce.
- smoked salmon wraps with cream cheese, mesculin lettuce, spanish onion and cucmber.
- Try Turkey, cranberry Sauce, Brie Cheese, Lettuce, and Cucumber Wrap.
- and the list goes on....... satay chicken wraps, roast Beef wraps, lamb souvlaki wraps, Falafel Wraps, Roasted Vegetable Wraps, mexican salsa wraps, thai beef wraps.
- and on... Curried chicken wrap, avocado and olive salad wrap, BLT wrap, Ham and swiss cheese wrap, tuna wrap, Salami wrap......
- and on..... Egg and Lettuce wrap, Cornbeef wrap, Roast Pork wrap...
- and on.....ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
- 1 Large Chicken Schnitzel
- Tortilla Wraps
- Mixed Lettuce
- Red Onion
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chunky Tomato Dip
- BBQ Sauce